Dear Business Partner,
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) will also have direct legal effects in Germany as of 05/25/2018. As your contractual partner, we are therefore obliged to inform you about the processing of your personal data (for example name, address, etc.).
Please note that nothing will change the existing contracts and the processing of your data by us. As before, we use your data in particular to reliably perform and bill our services. All purposes of the processing of your personal data are shown below under point 2.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of my personal data and to whom can I contact if I have any questions?
The person responsible for the processing of your personal data in accordance with the statutory provisions on data protection (eg DS-GVO) is:
48712 Gescher Hochmoor,
Phone: 02863 / 9242-30.
Our data protection consultant will be pleased to answer your questions regarding the processing of your personal data under Traporol GmbH, Data Protection Officer, Industriestr. 1, 48712 Gescher-Hochmoor, www.traporol.de Phone: 02863 / 9242-30 under DATENSCHUTZ@traporol.de gladly available.
2. What types of personal information are processed by me? For what purposes and on what legal basis is the processing carried out?
We process the following categories of personal data:
- contact details (for example name, address, e-mail address, telephone number),
- Data on the EDP and its administration (for example provided access)
- details of the contract period,
- Billing data (for example bank details),
- Data on framework agreements
- Data of the contact persons of your departments together with telephone
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes on the following legal basis:
- Fulfillment (including billing) of the contract execution (and execution of pre-contractual measures at your request) in the context of services provided by us, and other services, including billing, prosecution and claims management, and the settlement of public connection and use relationships Basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DS-GMO.
- For marketing related to the purposes listed above.
- fulfillment of legal obligations (for example due to commercial or tax law requirements) on the basis of article 6 paragraph 1 lit. c) DS-GMO.
We reserve the right to use a different economic information agency instead of the named credit agency. In this case, we will ensure that it provides at least the same level of data protection assurance as the one previously used.
3. Is my personal information disclosed to other recipients?
Disclosure or transmission of your personal data takes place exclusively in the context of the purposes mentioned under 2. towards the following recipients or categories of recipients:
Credit bureaus, printing or IT service providers or other authorized persons (eg authorities and courts), except in
4. Is my personal data transmitted to or to third countries?
A transfer of your personal data to or in third countries or to international organizations is not!
5. For how long will my personal data be stored?
Personal data will be stored for the purposes stated under 2. as long as necessary for the fulfillment of these purposes. For the purposes of direct marketing and market research, your personal data will be stored for as long as the overriding legal interest of our company is to process it in accordance with the relevant legal provisions, but no longer than two years beyond the end of the contract.
6. What rights do I have regarding the
In particular, you have the following rights with respect to personal data concerning you:
- Right to information about your personal data (Art. 15 GDPR),
- right to rectification if the stored data concerning you are faulty, obsolete or otherwise incorrect (Art. 16 DS-GVO),
- right to erasure if the storage is inadmissible, the purpose of the processing is fulfilled and the storage is therefore no longer required or if you have revoked a given consent to the processing of certain personal data (Art. 17 GDPR),
- Right to restriction of processing if one of the grounds listed in Art. 18 para. 1 lit. a) to d) of the DS-GVO (Art. 18 DS-GVO),
- the right to transfer the personal data you provide to you (Art. 20 DS-BER),
- Right of revocation of a given consent, whereby the revocation does not affect the legality of the processing previously carried out on the basis of the consent (Art. 7 (3) GDPR) and
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority (Article 77 DS-GVO).
You may at any time object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of direct mail and / or market research without giving reasons. We will no longer process the personal data for the purposes of direct mail and / or market research after receipt of the opposition and delete the data if processing is not required for other purposes.
Also other processing that we have a legitimate interest i. P. D. Art. 6 para. 1lit. f) Supporting DS-GVO, for example, transfers of personal data on non-contractual or fraudulent behavior of the customer to credit bureaus, you can contradict us for reasons that arise from your particular situation at any time stating these reasons. In the case of a justified objection, we will in principle no longer process the personal data for the purposes concerned and will delete the data, unless we can prove compelling reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the purpose Assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
For more questions do not hesitate to contact us.